Monday, July 20, 2009

MANCAT MONDAY: THEY SPY (DANTE AND DYLAN, THAT IS)!

Dante and Dylan went out on the deck and immediately their attention was drawn to something in the bushes back by the fence. Their eyes (and tails) were intensely focussed. Their ears twitched with alarm and caution.

There was a look of fear on Dante's face, but Dylan just headed straight for it -- whatefur it was! This was something extraordinary -- no ordinary evil squirrel!!!

What could it be? All will be revealed tomorrow.







12 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we cannot WAIT to find out what it was!!!

Cory said...

Oh boy we love a mystery!!! Jonesie found a very cute little baby mancat in the yard last night! She chased him off!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

What was they spying? Was it that black squirrel or was it a baby bunny? Those are our guesses... They sure were concentrating FURRY hard! Handsome Mancats on Mancat Monday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Are you the back up Dante? Eric always sends me in first and keeps back out of the way. He says he is ready if I need help, but I am not so sure.
Flynn.

The Monkeys said...

I wonder what it was? Maybe a mousie or that evil squirrel?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

They certainly were intent. Can't wait to see what it was.

The Island Cats said...

You sure are looking at something intently!! We can't wait to see what was lurking in them bushes!

Daisy said...

Oh noes! Not even a hint!?! I hope it wasn't something DANGEROUS!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

????

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, no! I must know now. I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll be back to find out what happened.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Don't keep me in suspense much longer!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Ok, here is one time I am glad I am behind in visiting because I won't have to wait until tomorrow to find out, I can just go to the next post and look! Which is good, because I am very curious right now!