Thursday, July 16, 2009

3-D PAWPOURRI!

Dylan was quite the coy boy when I was taking his pictures! It's almost like he was posing for me and making such cute facial expurressions expurressly for the camera.









These are some rare indoor close-ups of Dante. My new camera is much better and allows me to take a decent picture even without the aid of the flash.









































































Here's Domino doing some of her bathing acrobatics on the top of the cat tree. She is very flexible indeed!






Pee Ess: Eric and Flynn, those "Two Divine Devon Cats" are making their debut on the LOLSpot today! To visit them, just click on the LOL Icon, second from the top on the left to take you there. They're waiting for you to visit!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Miss Wendy for my happy purrthday! It is special indeed - not only was I adopted into a great furever home but my mom lady actually remembered my purrthday! I can't remember if that has ever happened in my 4 years of life.

~ Trooder ~

8GR8LOLCATS said...

I love when photos are backlit and the kitty ears look like seashells... You all look very lovely in your PURRty PURRtraits... You are certainly lovely in your 2-D pictures... I'm glad that last summer I got a chance to meet you in 3-D!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Dante looks so regal and Dylan is posing very well. Domino is as lovely as ever. We love Eric and Flynn. can't wait to see them!

Baby Patches said...

Awwww such pawsome photos! I luvs da tongue out Dylan!

Purrrrrrrrrs

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always much more than decent and we always enjoy them! We've already seen Eric and Flynn's LOLs and they are fabulous!

Forever Foster said...

What a beautiful series of photos:)

The Monkeys said...

You 3 D's are totally beautiful and really hamming it up for the camera today!

Milo said...

Dylan has a gorjuss pink tongue! But Dommy is perfect in every way. Smooches from Milo.

Milo and Alfie said...

We love Dylans sweet pink tongue. But Dommy is the sweetest of all! Smooches.

Love Milo xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh they are all wonderful photos - your boys have such pretty eye, and well Domino is just gorgeous as always!

And we loved the LOL's today!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The first photo of Dylan with his tongue out is so cute. Your photos are always lovely.
Thank you for making us LOLcats, they are great.

The Island Cats said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful cats!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

What great pictures! We're going to have to talk to our momma about a new camera. Of course, it helps when you have magnificent kitties as photo subjects!

Have a great weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Anonymous said...

Dere Dylan,
I luffs ur noo pichers! Ur stil da hansumes kitteh
i evah sawed! I are stil prowd to beed ur wun an onli feeyawnsay!
Wif troo kitteh luf alwais
Keek