Friday, June 12, 2009

DYLAN DOUBLE FEATURE: PART I "THE STALKER"

Dylan stars in this double feature with his co-star, Missy, who is Dylan's niece (and my grandkitty). Missy was still a kitten when this series was made, and will only celebrate her furst birthday later this month. Whenever Missy visits grandma's house, being the innate alpha-kitty that she is, she always tries to dominate Dylan and Dante (she wisely steers clear of Domino, however).

In Part I "The Stalker" you will witness her initial attempt to conquer Dylan, and in Part II "The Usurpurr", which is the sequel, you will see her second attempt at a takeofur. So hang tight and enjoy the show!















Here's the translation:

1. Please mister, can I come up and see you?
2. I'll lend you a helping paw, my little one.
3. If you want to come up and see me, you have to jump!
4. Come on. You can do it, little Missy!
5. Maybe I can climb up with the help of my claws.
6. Where did she go???
7. Ah, there she is! How'd you get all the way up there?
8. She's getting a little too close for comfort.
9. I LOVE YOU, MISTER!
10. She is a little creepy!
11. I have a feeling I'm being stalked.
12. Good -- he's gone! Now this chair is mine, all mine!

Stay tuned for Part II: "The Usurpurr".

8 comments:

Milo and Alfie said...

Cute. We love it!

The Monkeys said...

Wow, who's that little cutie stalking you, Dylan?

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Good job Misty!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh how cute! We loved part I and can't await to see part II!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

The CUTE tail of two kitties cooperating! Uncle Dylan you are so good! Little Missy you are too cutez!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Both of those were great! Missy is a cutie!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Both of those are great - Missy is such a cutie!

Noll's Nip said...

LOL....She's a *widdle cweppy* Love it!