Monday, December 30, 2013

DYLAN'S GIFT EXCHANGE

Dylan decided he wants to take up snowshoeing.


 He figures "if a snowshoo wabbit kin do it, why cant I?"



Dylan had asked Santa for a pair of snowshoes for Christmas, so this was the perfect opportunity to try them out.  It was a beautiful day -- what could possibly go wrong?



"I froze my toes!" sniffed Dylan.  "I fawt dey wuz a paira shoes dat wood protect my feets from da snow, so I took off my socks an' boots before I startid."




And then in typical Dylan fashion ... wait for it ...


... he yelled at the top of his lungs.  "Yeooooowwwwwwwwww -- dat hurts!"

Yes, frostbitten toes can be very painful.  Better get back home and let mama warm them up. 



 A nice hot water bottle should do the trick.

"No more snowshooin' fur me", says Dylan.  "I fink I'll trade dem in fur a tennis 'racket' ...  


...Yoo gets ta play wif little green balls, an' yoo kin make as much noise as yoo want ... 


 ... an' dey is even good fur swattin' flies!"


Looks like there'll be lots of fly-bys in Dylan's future, along with lots of racket!