Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A TAIL OF UNREQUITED LOVE!












This is a little LOL-story starring Dylan and Domino. For those who might find the cattions difficult to read, here is the translation:
1. I has a crush on Domino, but I don't know if she likes me.
2. There she is! Be still my heart!
3. I has to be casual and pretends that I don't see her.
4. I just checks out the fence while I thinks of what to do.
5. I could ignore her completely.
6. But now she looking at me. I has to be nonchalant.
7. Maybe I should say something.
8. DOMINO, I LOVES YOU!
9. Oh no! She's shaking her head!
10. Unrequited love is so sad.

7 comments:

jondel said...

Oh, Poor Dylan looks so sad in the last picture!!!!!!!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

don't give up Dylan! She is just playing hard to get!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Dylan, we think that she really likes you too - girlcats are sometimes weerd, but we loves them too.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Was this B4 his engagement to KIKYO... or is it if you can't be with the one you love honey- love the one your with... LOL!

CCL Wendy said...

Just for the record, this was way before Dylan even started to date Kikyo. As you can see, though, he's purrtial to the black beauties!

Kate said...

I'm SO happy this was "before Keek"..she's too young to have her little kitteh hawrt all broken!! This is so funny tho..the captions
are perfect. Now Kikyo can see this and just
giggle, cuz she knows she's "the one"

Jans Funny Farm said...

This is really funny. We love it!