Saturday, April 4, 2009

A PETROSPECTIVE OF 3-D TOGEFURNESS!






































In all the pictures I have taken over the past 15 months (since I got my new camera), the rarest of these capture my 3-Ds together. So, I have browsed all of my pictures since January of 2008 until now, and here is the resulting collection of 3-D pics showcasing Dante, Dylan and Domino.

I have noticed that it's much easier to get them in a group during the winter since they don't roam as far away from each other. In fact, they tend to stay close to the door because, as we all know, "cats want in"!

3 comments:

Kate said...

X-large, medium and small kittehs all together.
My fave is the one of all all of them at the door with Dylan "howling" in the foreground to "let me in!" Adorable. So nice to catch all three of them together.
These are charming pix.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

I love the variety of the 3-Ds both in size and coloration! Such a loFURly 3-some AWWWWWsome!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I see a theme in these pictures ans it is centered around the door! good pictures