Monday, February 27, 2012

MANCAT MONDAY WITH DYLAN: HOW TO TREAT A LADYCAT!

Even though it's Mancat Monday, we are starting off with a picture of Domino peacefully basking in the sun on the driveway.

She is thinking "O noes!  Dere's dat pesky brofur of mine.  I shur hope he leefs me alone."



Dylan sees Domino and is sorely tempted.

 It would be all too easy to give in to his base instincts and jump on her.  She's quite the easy target!


So, Dylan takes a moment to communicate telepathically with his sweetheart, Halle.  "Wot shud I do?", he asks.


And Halle instantly replies "Boogie on down heer and jump on me instead.  I'm waitin' fur yoo, my dawlin'!"


So, Dylan walks away without bothering Domino at all.  He has learned a valuable lesson today, thanks to his beautiful girlfriend.

"Yoo shudn't jump on a ladycat unless dey asks fur it!", says he.

"Look out, Halle, heer I come!"


11 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Don't forget to take flowers and champagne Dylan.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE hope that lesson sticks!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is very wise and quite a good lesson too!

Katnip Lounge said...

Halle is a wise Lady Cat, and Dylan is smart to listen.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is very kind Dylan!

Marg said...

That Halle girl sure is pretty and she gave you such good advice. I bet that Domino is really glad that Halle told him to behave himself. Take care.

Unknown said...

Domino, yous lucky and Dylan, yous the Man Cat!
Kisses
Nellie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hard to turn down those southern ladycats, isn't it?

Truffle and Brulee

Oui Oui said...

We think Halle is going to have her paws full!

Elizabeth and Connor said...

What a gentleman cat you are turning into, Dylan!

Jacqueline said...

Dylan, I enjoyed your visit soooo much=you have a constant invitation to come down here and jump on me anytime!!MOL...You are a real sweetheart and I love you!!...kisses...Halle