Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TUXY TUESDAY WITH DOMINO: COVER GIRL!

Domino went to sit on her favourite basket chair on the porch, but there was a whole bunch of stuff on it!


"Looks like a buncha magazeens!", she says.


"Mama, why is dese magazeens clutterin' up mai chair?"

Mom's friend Susan was there and she said "Your Mom is giving me these magazines to read.  She gives them to me when she's finished, and then I pass them along to someone else when I'm done.  It's a good way to recycle them.  Here's one you might be interested in, Domino!"

"Goodniss, I recognizes dose peeples!", exclaims Domino.

"I wuz dere, yoo noe!  Wen Willyam an' Kate gotted married.  Milo an' me, an' Alfie an' his gurlfurend Lola wuz outside Wesminstah Abbeh waitin' fur dem to cum out.  Den we hadda street parteh to cellybrate.  Now it seems so long ago efun doe it wuz only last monf.  Good times!", says Dommy.

"Did yoo noes dat I has bin on da covah of a magazeen, too?", asks Domino.

"Milo an' me did a whole fotoshoot an' articull fur "True Love" magazeen."

"An' den I did a covah all by maiself.  Dis is wun of mai moar seducktive poses.  Look away if yoo are not at leest 18!"

Then Domino posed for my camera once more, as she settled down in her chair.  "How's dis fur covah material?" she asks.

What do you think?

16 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

You're a gorgeous cover girl, Domino!

Are you going to to the Hill on July 1st and celebrate Canada Day with William and Kate? :-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think you make a wonderful cover girl Domino - we didn't know you were invited to the Royal Wedding - we hope you wore a pretty hat.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cat said...

Beautiful Domino I love your magazine covers... you are the superest super model of them all!!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are a true beauty, Dommy!!!!!!!!

Love to you and yours.

The Monkeys said...

You're a beautiful model and definitely worthy of many magazine covers, Domino!

Unknown said...

Domino! Yous a beautiful cat! Me was not going to let Kozmo see, but he appeared out of nowhere and is drooling on my iPad! Have a great day
Nellie

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I'd buy subscriptions to any mag you're in my dear!!

Sparkle said...

I would rather read the magazines with you on the cover, Domino!

Marg said...

Domino, we love those pictures. We especially like the one of you looking at the magazine with the friend. You look so interested. Super post. That was terrific.
Take care.

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a beautiful cover girl!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Anonymous said...

You are a great cover model!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Domino those are all beautiful pictures of you - you are a gorgeous tuxie girl of course so that is not to difficult for you! We know that our baby girl tuxie Trixie looks up to you (and all our tuxie ladycat friends) as a beautiful tuxie ladycat role model!

Unknown said...

Dear Domino!
Kozmo here - Me has tagged YOU for Meow Meow Me Me!!!
Come and see my post about it!

Kisses Kozmo

Anonymous said...

Dommy, you is just teh SMEXAYEST!!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

OMC! Dommy yoo look adorable. Can yoo come over this weekend for a BBQ? We can hang owt together in the garden and nibble burgers, OK?

Sorry I haven't visited for a while, we had grandbeans staying for a vacation. It's been happy chaos!

Love Milo xx

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

MeWowZa...you are well read, even if you sit on magazines, hahameow