Monday, May 9, 2011

MANCAT MONDAY WITH DYLAN: TRYING TO FOCUS

Dylan's been out in front, checking things out as usual.  I chose this opportunity to zoom in on him for some close-ups.  I thought he'd make a great focal point!






However, while I was focussing on Dylan, Dylan was focussing on something else entirely ...

... and the birdie had his attentions elsewhere, too!

So even though I did the best I could, everything was out of focus.  Must be because it's Monday -- when mancats' dreams turn to fresh meat.  It's hard to compete with that!

12 comments:

The Monkeys said...

We think you're the perfect Mancat model, Dylan! Just look at that adorable face!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Those are fabulous pictures!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

He has a very expressive face!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Dylan you are a perfect focal point.

Cat said...

He is a big beautiful boy!!!

SuziQCat said...

Looking good there Dylan. I love when my boys will sit pretty still for various photos...great time to brush up on my skills.

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

So handsome! Mom had to work on Mother's Day so we are visiting a day late. Thanks for coming to Yoko's party.

Katnip Lounge said...

hmmm, we'd rather look at a nuthatch birdy than a nutcase Mommy...just sayin'!

Sparkle said...

Dylan, I bet you wanted to get that birdie Really Bad.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Dylan looks so handsome AND hungry! Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

That close-up was great--love that little pink nose!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Lots of fun things to focus on Dylan! Love your rose-breasted nuthatch friend. With eFURRY passing day more things will come into bloom and you will dizzy with the objects to focus on outdoors!