Friday, October 15, 2010

3-D AUTUMN OUTTAKES

Today I have compiled a whole bunch of pictures that would normally not make the cut for posting.  However, each one of them has something interesting about it -- whether it's the composition, or the expression on a face, or it's just plain different.

Fall is the backdrop for all of these shots, so it, too, becomes a character along with the 3-Ds.  And we all know the 3-Ds each possess their own unique character -- to the max!



If I had a finger, I'd give it to you!
 

Shadow and light; black and white

Two heads are better than one, and four ears are better than two.




Bottom's up!





Sloe-eyed or just plain slow?


My Maine man in the sun!


'Tock to me, boy!


You're getting on my last raw nerve!



I'm at your service, Jedi master!


Fall makes me plush!



It's electric!


Just love that Fall scent!


It's a big leap, but I'll take it!

Clueless!


"Make way for the King, you peon!" says Dante.
"Are you sure? I just peed on it." says Dylan.


Dante suffurs from cowlicks of the butt!
 
Judge Whappurr post-whap!


Obviously, one whap wasn't enough!

I feels so claws to you!  Really!

Sometimes you just have to take a stand!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were awesome pictures, especially the one of Dante standing on his hind legs! He must look giant that way!

SeaThreePeeO said...

What great pictures, even if they are outtakes.

Cat said...

What fantastic pictures Wendy! Each cat so beautiful :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Great shots--I saw some Tock-Tober shots too!

Katnip Lounge said...

These are all great! Mommy cracked up at "Clueless"...we don't know why.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heehee, Rumblemum loves the first one, they're all so cute! Sometime there is more charm in the outtakes isn't there!

Sparkle said...

Those were great outtakes - quite a few of them made me MOL!

Jacqueline said...

Love the outtakes and captions; those beautiful 3-D cats couldn't take a bad photo if they tried!...Love Dylan's tocks :)...Happy weekend, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Lisa + current cat said...

We love the outtakes! They show even more of the wonderful personalities of these 3 cats. Dante looks so cute in the last picture standing in the position we call "bunny kitty".

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Been way too long since I've been over to comment (ah, life, just way too busy... but Reader is a Godsend)! Great out takes and I love reading the "how we came to be the 3Ds" post!