Friday, March 9, 2012

3-Ds: IT'S ALL RELATIVE!

Earlier this week, I went to visit my son, Ryan, at his house to see all of his renovations.  He had the whole house painted inside, and wood floors put down in all the main living areas.

However, the real attraction is my grandkitties -- Sox and Missy.  Sox is a slender long-haired male brown tabby, and Missy is a zaftig short-haired female with a brown tabby and white fur coat.

Whenever they come to visit me at my house, Sox is as laidback as ever, but Miss Missy turns into Miss Hissy!  She is a very dominant ladycat -- even more than my Domino (which is really saying something).

In her own house, however, Missy is very relaxed and welcoming, as you will see.

Here's Sox relaxing on the carpet in the dining room.  Upstairs, there is two tone gold-paint with blue accents.  Very warm with a touch of cool.

Sox is a bit of a clown.

He doesn't sit like a normal cat.

He just likes to hang out whenever he can.


Here is Missy.  She's playing peek-a-boo ...

... I see you!  My, what pretty green eyes you have Miss Missy!

We are now downstairs in the family room.  You can see that the kitties have their own accommodations in front of the fire.  Mmmm, toasty!

My son has quite the entertainment system, too.  "Hey Dad, put it on Animal Planet, willya?", asks Sox.  Can you see Sox in this picture?  PURRhaps if you biggify?

Meanwhile, Missy is just making herself at home.  After all, it IS her home.

And as I am leaving, she sweetly says goodbye by exposing herself.  Don't you just love her belleh?

11 comments:

8GR8LOLCATS said...

So nice to see your darling grandkits! Ryan's place is gorgeous! What a lovely home they have to share with their PURRson!

Terri said...

My, what a tempting belly that is--I'd love to snorgle it! We had a cat named Missy who was definitely my father's cat. She would hiss and whap with no warning. What a lovely home.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That look like they are very comfy there for certain!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

What a fun visit we had, cuz you were sweet and posted bunches of photos so we felt just like we were there!

Unknown said...

What beautiful grand kitties yous has! We is hoping our grand Kitty, or in our case nephew cat comes to visit this summer.
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

What a couple of cuties Sox and Missy are!

Sparkle said...

OMC! Those TWO kitties have THREE Esses? We are being deprived.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THey are very sweet kitties. I like the gold and blue colors!

Daisy said...

Your relatives are cool! I wish I could have a fireplace with an Ess to lounge upon!

Jacqueline said...

Ryan has a lovely home, but of course, the most impressive attraction is his beautiful kitties=they are adorable!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Clooney said...

Beautiful house! Wow, this is THE "Missy" of arm wrassling fame!