Tuesday, October 30, 2018

DOMINO: SOMETHING AWFUL THIS WAY COMES

Domino has a follower.  A feathered follower.  She stops in her paw tracks to lure it in.

"Wanna come home wif me, my friend?  asks Domino.
"I kin make a nest fur yoo in my warm woolly purrse if yoo'd jus' be so kind as to hop in."

Later back at home ...


"Who knew a chick-hen cud be so domineering?" queried Domino.
"I'm da boss around heer!"

"Not all chick-hens is chicken" replied the chick-hen.

"I got guts!!"


All Domino could say after that was ...


"Dat's just OFFAL!!!"



2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

domino....if a burd oh any kind followed uz any wear we wood considerz it de werst day oh R 9 livez !!!!! bass terd chckn ~~~~~~~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Sandee said...

I love that cat and chicken. Pushy bird.

Thanks for linking to Happy Tuesday. It's nice to meet you. :)