Tuesday, March 6, 2018

DOMINO PLANS AHEAD!

Domino always liked March because she could smell Spring in the air.  The snow would melt and old scents would be released again.

These pictures come from March 2014.

 "Once da snow has meltid off da patio ...


 ... I kin get back inta my outdoor exercisin'."


"Dere's nuttin' kwite like a few lunges ta get my legs in shape ...


... fur bicyclin'.  Cuz before yoo noes it da ice cream trucks'll be out!"





Pee Ess:  Dani's waiting for you on her blog.  What's she up to now?  Click on her picture below to find out.

2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars domino you look FABulous in these photos and I daresay your WAY braver than me because if I hear the ice cream truck I like to run, sure maybe it's the poor choice of music but still ~~~~~~ hugs frum dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Very sweet photos.