Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TUXY TUESDAY: DOMINO'S ROUND TRIP!

It's Tuesday morning and Domino is preparing to do the first of many walkabouts for the day. 
Her first stop is to say 'Good Morning' to Kitty Buddha and get his blessings for a safe journey (even if it is only next door).

You have to take every journey one step at a time.

Domino gives a backward glance at the home she is leaving behind.

You never know what dangers lie ahead.


Sometimes it just takes a LEAP of faith!
(Biggify this one to see Domino's feet mid-air as she jumps.)

Domino has landed safely after her short flight.  She stares back at me to see if I was watching.
"Ta da!", she says.

The way down seems much less treacherous.

"Earth to Domino!"

"I has dun alls I kin doo, fur now", says she.


"I's gettin' a liddle homesick, ackshully."

And with a hop, skip and a jump, Domino is back where she started.   


"Is so good to be home", Domino says with a sigh.  "An' fanks to Kitty Buddha I is safe an' sound!"

16 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aw, sweet Domino, that was a grand adventure! We're glad you made it back safe! :-)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a fun walkabout!

Catsparella said...

What an eventful stroll! I love that kitty buddha! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You had a very nice adventure. Just about right I would say. Now will you get treats and nap?

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey pretty Domino, thanks for taking us round with you!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Home is best...and better appreciated after a little journey.

Cindy said...

She is so beautiful! Now I can imagine what Henry would look like outside if we'd let him out.

Sparkle said...

Domino, you have got a lot farther than I ever get to go!

The Monkeys said...

It's always nice to go home to a loving human after a grand adventure!

Cat said...

Beautiful Domino, home is the best place to be and it is good that you don't stray too far!!!

PS - I liked your leaping feet :-)

meowmeowmans said...

What a fun stroll, Domino! Thanks for showing us around. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

How nice to see Domino again. I am slowly making my way back around the CB again. It's a little easier since I'm focusing on the future furchildren, but I still miss my little Diva.

Mom Paula and Angel Praline

Lisa + current cat said...

Thanks goodness you're back home safe, little Domino.

We thank you so, so much for coming by and saying such nice things on our blog. Jack's passing has been difficult, and, yes you do know how we struggled to best help him. With everyone's support, we are doing better every day. Baby definitely misses her companion of 15 years, but with special attention, she is pulling out of her grief.

Anonymous said...

We're glad you made it back safe--we were worried for a minute!

Clooney said...

Domino, thanks for the little tour. Glad you returned full circle safe and sound once again to the kitty buddhas. Beautiful photos. And oh, how we like the kitty buddhas. (I wonder where we could find them?)

Blogsberg said...

Aww. I love cats. Sadly my mother is allergic, so we never had one. He's so cute!