Sunday, September 29, 2013

SOAKING IN THE SUN ON SUNDAY WITH DOMINO

Domino loves to sit in the sun.




 Because of the black fur on her upper coat, the warmth literally soaks in.  She's a virtual sun sponge!

 "If I gets too hot, doe, I'd raddah ex-sponge!"






In the sun, Domino's whites just radiate -- like the sun, itself! 





"I cant say dat efurryfing's all white, becuz it's not", says she.




"I is a regulah dichotoME!  Pawt of me is white an' pawt of me is black.  Sumtimes I likes ta go ovah to da dawk side -- knotty!   Tee hee!"





 When it's really sunny, Domino often feels like she's being tailed!





"Dere's sumfin behind me, no shadow of a dowt!", she says.

How PURRceptive of you, Domino!  When you soak in the sun, you give off a shadow.  If you don't want it to follow you, you just have to keep on top it.

Have a sunny Sunday efurryone, and if that's not possible turn on your lava lamp or something!