Friday, May 22, 2009

FRIDAY FACE-TO-FACE-TO-FACE WITH THE 3-Ds





This is a “face-off” between Dante, Dylan and Domino. I have selected for each, one of their purrsonal-best purrtraits for efurryone to see.

I would say “the eyes have it” overall. Though each of them has green eyes, the shades and shapes of them are completely diffurent. Dante’s eyes are rather a pale, almost sagey colour, speckled with a bit of amber. He is rather intensely focused, in this picture, on an evil squirrel who is invading his territory. Dylan’s eyes are a shade darker and what I might term a light celadon green. They look like they are marbled with streaks of cream that match his fur. Dylan always has a wide-awake, surprised look on his face. He also sports just a touch of his trademark eye goo to mar the picture (no matter how often I may wipe them). Domino has a deeper, almost lime-coloured eye, which is much darker in the center. Her eyes really remind me of the marbles we used to play with as kids. Domino has that straightforward stare that is her no-nonsense hallmark.

Each of them is purrty nosy as you can tell by the alert gaze each possesses at the drop of a hat (and by their lovely pink noses, themselves).

So, in this face-to-face-to-face-off, who gets your vote? In reality, they are all winners, but in a face-off someone has to take home the purrize (TBD).

18 comments:

Cat Street Boyz said...

Yes, they all have super cool eyes....but when you are just choosing eyes, Dylan wins....so does his smile!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You all have gorgeous peepers!!! Dylan's reminds me of the Cheshire cat in that photo!!

Purrs Goldie

The Monkeys said...

Such great face pictures! I especially love Domino's this week. She's so pretty!

Tuck said...

How can you vote for just one?? Can I have three votes? One for each!

The Creek Cats said...

Gorgeous close ups of all three!!

Milo and Alfie said...

We simply cannot choose between the 3D cats 'cos they're ALL gorjuss. You are right Domino looks just like me (Milo) but don't tell anyone 'cos I'm planning to do a doppleganger post next week and it features Domino!

Love Milo xx

Hi! love from Alfie xx

The Island Cats said...

Beautiful faces!!!

You take the best pictures!!!

BooBoo said...

Just going on eyes, I would vote for Domino. But overall i like Dante best. I get along pretty well with Maine Coons.

Anya said...

Fantastic shots,
Nice
close-up from your Cats =^.^=

Quill and Greyson said...

I shall never choose!!

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We can't choose from these three gorgeous kitties - they are all beautimous!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

They are all intently watching something! they have beautiful faces.

Daisy said...

They are all special in their own unique way, but I vote for Domino. We ladycats have to stick together. And I love pale pink noses.

Lucky Lady said...

love your blog did you do it yourself, the cats are beautiful

CCL Wendy said...

Lucky Lady -- I'd love to answer you on your blog, but it only takes emails, and I don't know your email address.
Thanks for the compliments -- yes, I created the blog, but the blog wallpaper is from "Cutest Blog on the Block".

Shaggy and Scout said...

Forcing us to pick a fav?
They are all gorgeous pictures, but if we have to pick ONE we chose Dante, our handsome favorite orange boy.

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Gorgeous head shots of all 3-Ds... They all have their own charms and I could neFUR choose!

Amy & the house of cats said...

I can't pick one - it is a three way tie!!