Tuesday, June 19, 2018

DOMINO DRESSED AND UNDRESSED

From June 2015 comes this supurr-cute picture of Domino all in purrple.


Domino's purrple woven wide-brimmed hat with black trim and white floral embellishment helps to keep the sun off her little head.  Her black fur can get quite overheated otherwise.

She is wearing a sterling silver necklace with purrple flower pendant, and carrying a stylish handbag in faux-alligator leather.

"I dressed up just 'faux' yoo!" she exclaimed (quite pleased with herself).


"I dubbles as a garden elf in my spare time
an' dey doan wear anyfing (tee hee)."


"Wen sumwun asks me wot's my fafurite dressing 
I say CATalina acourse but ...



... I prefurs to has nuffin'."

Make it NOOD, DOOD!








Pee Ess:   Dani's really into owls this week.  To take a look, just click on her picture.

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

you totally rocked purple domino and your handbag is divine !! ~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥ ☺☺