Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DOMINO: WHAT'S A NICE GRILL LIKE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?

So, we find Domino out on the back deck checking out the barbecue.

 "I'll have to get Daddeh to fire up dis fing", she says.


"It still smells so good even wen it's not on!"

"Daddeh -- kin yoo barbeekew me sumFIN rite now, pleez?"


 "But Domino, you just had breakfast!", exclaims Daddy.



"I noes, but I'm salivatin' jus' finkin' about sum nice joosy grilled seefood", replies Dommy.

"Sorry, but you'll just have to wait 'til supper like the rest of us", says Dad.



So Domino goes ahead and puts some 'shrimp' on the barbie all by herself!  "I mai be small", she says, "but I has a big apPETite."

What can I say?  She's a grill after my own heart!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha we all love the smell of bbq we sit around hoping dad will give us some!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Can't your brothers do the barbecue for you Domino - it always seems to be a man(cat) thing!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cat said...

Domino you are adorable!!! So happy that bbq season is back :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man I hate having to wait for dinner!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Pretty Dominio is showing off her grillish charms again!

Sparkle said...

Domino, while you are there, could you grill some salmon for me?

Jacqueline said...

Domino is so beautiful and smart=we wish we could grill some seafood!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cindy said...

She's not leaving that spot until you grill something for her! I like the bit of white fur on her back end.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

PRICELESS! Loved it!!!

"what's a nice "grill" doing in a place like this?" lol

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Domino you are so funny. We hope you got some grill seafood.

Unknown said...

Your BBQ is so nice and shiny! Alas, our cover blew away in a windstorm and ours is filthy. Daddy says it has to has a bath before we gets shrimp on the Bar-be!
Can me come over and has some of yours?
Kisses
Nellie

GLOGIRLY said...

Domino, I like your taste in food!
; ) Katie