Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TUXY TUESDAY WITH DOMINO: WHEN IRISH EYES ARE SMILING!

No doubt Domino is a beauty.  Two of her best assets are her sparkling emerald eyes.  It makes me think her ancestors must have come from that far off Emerald Isle called Ireland.

We've really pumped up the volume here with suPURR close-ups of the fiery little thing.  Are you ready?  Here goes.

Mrs. Santa Claws


Polka Dots DOMINate!


Simply MARBLEous!



Bedecked!



Things are looking up!



Stunned or stunning?



No-nonsense PURRincess!




Peek-a-boo!



Daddy's Girl!



Vet's Pet Patient!



Autumn Glory!



 FALLen Angel!



Up against a brick wall!



And then there's that little pink nose ...



In your face!



Proboscis in Profile!



And just like Rudolph, she glows!


12 comments:

Cat said...

Oh Dommy I could look at pictures of you all day and become lost in the depths of your green eyes!!! I'm a sucker for a pink nose too and yours is just delicious :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

You really are a beautiful girl sweet Domino! Your photos are terrific!!!

Terri said...

You are so gorgeous, Domino! Are these from your modeling portfolio?

Katnip Lounge said...

The sunlight through your ears...feeling faint...

::thud::

Sparkle said...

Domino IS a natural model!

And maybe she has a photographer who does not annoy her!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Domino. I can not say enough times how beautiful you are!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Domino really has GREEN eyes... They seem to have an inner more intense green area near the pupil and then a lighter ring. Joy's eyes are like that too. Just lovely. Our girls are stunning!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

:swoon:

I'm on my way over.

Love Milo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisy said...

Domino, you are beautiful. I love the shade of your eyes, too!

Kwee Cats said...

Domino...stunning, you are so beautiful - sweet little pink nose and all.
=^~^=

Unknown said...

Oh! Domino is just the most beautiful cat! I think I am in love! My heart flutters whenever I see here and her cute little pink nose.
I just got whapped by Nellie, I stopped by to thank you and your family for sending good thoughts for our Daddy. He got home from the hospital yesterday and we are all doing the Happy Dance!
Kisses 9especially for you sweet Domino) and Thank You!
Kozmo

Jacqueline said...

So many wonderful, fun photos of gorgeous Domino=she is a rare beauty indeed and Milo is one lucky fella!...Happy weekend, precious friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki